Forms & Applications
Becoming a Merit Badge Counselor: To become a Merit Badge Counselor you need to fill out a Merit Badge Counselor Application & BSA Adult Application. Proof of current Youth Protection Training is required with Applications. Forms should be dropped dropped off to our Service Center (in Person or US Mail). Once your applications are processed you must take Scouts BSA – Merit Badge Counselor Training (my.scouting.org) within 90 days.
Updating unit pins on BeAScout is an important step in helping prospective Scouts and their families get in touch with units in your council.
BeAScout is open for units to indicate boy-only (default), family pack, or girl-only AND the date that they will begin accepting female applications.
- Log into your My.Scouting account; select Menu at the top left
- From the drop-down menu, select your unit
- Select Organization Manager
- Select the Settings tab
- Scroll to Family Scouting
- If remaining boy-only, do nothing (this is the default setting); otherwise, select girls only or boys and girls
- Enter the date that the unit will be welcoming girls.
- Click Commit
The Boy Scouts of America has nearly a century of experience conducting high-adventure outdoor activities in a manner that is safe for all participants. Resources and information are provided to enable adult leaders and youth to help us maintain our impeccable safety record. Visit site.
Guide to Safe Scouting | View
Activity Consent Form & Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian | Download
Informed Consent | Download
Request for Certificate of Insurance | Coming Soon
Incident Information Report | Download
Meeting Place Inspection Checklist | Download
- Need Help? Click Here for the Frequently Asked Questions
- Need assistance? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your logon e-mail address and contact information. Please include your council name and headquarters city. Our representatives are available between 7 a.m. (CT) and 7 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday.