Looking for some way to help next time you are up at camp? There is always a long list of projects for volunteer opportunities! Here is a basic list of projects that we are looking for help with. If you are skilled or have expertise in any area we’d love to know that – and if you’re not, we can match you up to help on a project!
- Litter sweeps around camp
- Clean gutters
- Cut brush on the berm of the lake (Northside from the steps around to COPE)
- Paint picnic benches in campsites (we will supply the paint, brushes, etc.)
- Paint bulletin boards in campsites (we will supply the paint, brushes, etc.)
- Clear downed wood off trails, away from buildings and tent platforms
- Wash inside and outside of windows of all buildings in camp
- Trim and Clear Trails (Click HERE for specific Trail Projects)
- Weedwhip/trim grass
- Clear waterways leading into lake
We will be able to supply the tools and materials needed for most of the above projects. If you are interested in coming or bringing a group to help with one of these projects, please contact Halia VanKirk. Thank you!