2024 Summer Resident Camp
Please work with your Pack or Troop leadership to let them know that you want to go to Camp K!
Here is the 2024 summer camp schedule:
- Staff Development Week: June 13 – 20
- Week 1 (Cub Scouts): June 22 -27 – Cub Scouts AND Webelos may arrive after 5:00 p.m. on June 21. Cubs depart June 24, AFTER campfire. Webelos depart morning of June 27.
- Week 2 (Cub Scouts): June 29 – July 4 – Cub Scouts AND Webelos may arrive after 5:00 p.m. on June 28. Cubs depart July 1, AFTER campfire. Webelos depart morning of July 4.
- Scouts BSA Week 1: July 7 – July 13
- Scouts BSA Week 2: July 14 – 20
Reserve your spot at Resident Camp by registering today!
Register Here: https://scoutingevent.com/533-2024CampKResidentCamp
Resident Camp Resources
2024 Scouts BSA Camp Program Guide
2024 Hold Harmless Agreement (for Climbing and C.O.P.E.)
2024 Hold Harmless Agreement (for Shooting Sports incl. Archery)
2024 Merit Badge Prerequisites and “Be Prepareds”
CUB SCOUTS / WEBELOS
2024 Cub Scout/Webelos Camp Program Guide
2024 Summer Camp Schedule and Fees
2024 Camp Staff Application (Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org)
BSA Annual Health and Medical Form (Resident Camp Requires Parts A, B, and C)
Swim Classification Record — The swim test will be administered at camp for all units. Please contact the Camp Director or Program Director before attending camp, if an exception is needed to conduct a swim test before arriving at camp. If an exception is granted and this form is used, the Aquatics director asks that the swim test administrator signing the form add a phone number.